Rewettable fiberglass cloth is a water active fiberglass cloth used for high temperature insulation repair. EAS offers high quality and cheap rewettable glass fabric 500g/m2.
• Working temperature 550℃
• Melt temperature 850℃
• Application High temperature repair
RA84215 is a rewettable glass cloth. Wet in the water and handle it paste on the damaged insulation kits then leave it dry.
• Weight: 500g/m2±10%.
• Base Fabric and Weave: Fiberglass/plain weave. Rewettable Fiberglass Cloth
• Thickness: 0.5mm.
• Coating: Rewettable inorganic
• Temperature resistance: 550℃
• Roll width: 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm