is a kind of cloth with the function of preventing burning or a flame-retardant cloth with a higher flame-retardant level. With the emphasis on fire prevention, it is used more and more. It can be kept at -70℃ to 230℃ for a long time. Used in the environment, and because of its soft and comfortable texture, it is widely used in the production of protective clothing in various industries and the fire protection of non-standard objects.
The reason why fireproof cloth can be used for fire prevention is mainly determined by its basic material. Fireproof cloth mostly uses aramid fiber and modified acrylic cotton fabric as the main raw materials. After a special process, it can prevent the spread of flames and automatically extinguish within a period of time. The fire protection principle of fire protection cloth conforms to the basic principle of fire protection and fire extinguishing, which mainly lies in controlling the conditions of combustion formation and avoiding interaction under combustion conditions. In other words, the use of fireproof cloth:
(1) It can effectively keep combustibles away from the fire source and destroy the basis of combustion;
(2) Isolate combustion conditions and combustion-supporting material—oxygen, destroying combustion-supporting conditions and excitation energy;
(3) Preventing the spread of fire is not the generation of new burning conditions, and the goal of fire prevention has been achieved.
As we all know, the basis for judging the fire resistance of fabrics and textiles is usually based on the burning rate of fabrics and textiles. That is to say, the fabric and textile that have been fire-retardant treated are in contact with the flame for a certain time according to the prescribed method, and then the flame is removed, and the time for the fabric and textile to continue to burn with flame and flameless combustion, and the degree of damage to the fabric. The shorter the flame burning time and the flameless burning time and the lower the degree of damage, the better the flame retardant performance of the fabric; on the contrary, the poor flame retardant performance of the fabric. After the above test, the fireproof cloth belongs to the fireproof material with low damage degree during the burning period. Therefore, the fireproof cloth has excellent fireproof performance.
Because the fireproof principle of fireproof cloth conforms to the general principle of fireproof and has excellent performance, it is widely used:
(1) Decoration materials inside the building. The use of flame-retardant fabrics can also produce carpets, curtains, furniture lining materials, such as mattresses, sofa lining materials.
(2) Protective clothing. Departments of metallurgy, forestry, chemical industry, petroleum, and fire protection should use flame-retardant protective clothing. The number of people who should use flame-retardant protective clothing in China is more than one million, and the market potential of flame-retardant protective clothing is huge.
(3) Industrial textiles. Tarpaulins and coverings for goods used in railway, ship, and automobile transportation, ports, wharfs, and warehouses; roofs of buildings; all kinds of luggage fabrics, etc.
(4) Decoration materials in vehicles. It can be used to make seat fabrics for airplanes, automobiles and ships.EAS Fiberglass Co.,Ltd is a professional fiberglass products supplier and provide comprehensive and effective material industrial solution covering market high performance FRP, high effective temperature insulation, high convenient construction. Nowadays, EAS owns various products lines of fiberglass yarn forming, woven fabrics, fabrics coating/lamination, FRP etc. The complete products lines enable EAS highly mastering the quality control and products market competitive. Taking this advantage involve us in large many projects and enhence the brand promotion. Certified ISO9001-2008 equips EAS stuff and management more professional operation. Certification of test report for producs are made by third party laboratory SGS, TUV, DNV, etc.