It is non-toxic, harmless, and has no adverse effects on the environment.
Ceramic fiber cloth
is made of ceramic fiber plus a certain proportion of organic fiber, lined with glass filament (steel wire), spun into yarn, and then woven into cloth.
The amount of organic fiber determines the ablation rate. The type of organic fiber determines the flexibility of the cloth (from good to bad: viscose, polyester, pulp). The thickness of the glass determines the strength and the material of the steel wire. Determines the corrosion resistance (304 stainless steel wire, 302 stainless steel wire, 201 stainless steel wire, iron wire). Responsible companies choose less organic fiber viscose, suitable thickness of glass fiber, and 304 stainless steel wire. The twist in the weaving process determines the smoothness of the cloth's appearance, and the number of previous batches determines the density of the cloth.
The general specification and model of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5mm--6mm, the general width is 1m, which is divided into (nickel-chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coated cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic Fiber sintered cloth, ceramic fiber fumigated cloth)
The characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life; resistance to corrosion of aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metals; good low temperature and High temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and has no adverse effects on the environment;
1. Various kilns, high-temperature pipelines and containers heat insulation;
2. Furnace doors, valves, flange seals, fire doors and fire shutter materials, high-temperature furnace door sensitive curtains;
3. Engine and instrument heat insulation, fireproof cable covering material, high temperature fireproof material;
4. Cloth for heat insulation covering, filler for high temperature expansion joints, flue lining;
5. High temperature resistant labor protection products, fireproof clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other asbestos replacement applications.
1) The continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃, and the short-term use temperature can reach 1260℃;
2) It has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion and corrosion resistance to molten metals such as aluminum and zinc;
3) Good high temperature strength and thermal insulation performance;
4) Ceramic fiber cloth, tape, packing and other series products using alkali-free glass fiber yarn as the reinforcing material have a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fiber;
5) Non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain about 15% of organic fibers. When the temperature rises for the first time, the organic fibers in the product will gradually be carbonized and blackened, and there will be smoke, and there may be flames in some places. This is a normal phenomenon and does not affect the use. As the temperature continues to rise, the product will gradually become white again, the organic fiber has been completely carbonized, and the product is entirely made of high temperature resistant inorganic materials such as ceramic fiber.
Co.,Ltd is a professional fiberglass products
supplier and provide comprehensive and effective material industrial solution covering market high performance FRP, high effective temperature insulation, high convenient construction. Nowadays, EAS owns various products lines of fiberglass yarn
forming, woven fabrics
, fabrics coating/lamination
, FRP etc. The complete products lines enable EAS highly mastering the quality control and products market competitive. Taking this advantage involve us in large many projects and enhence the brand promotion. Certified ISO9001-2008 equips EAS stuff and management more professional operation. Certification of test report for producs are made by third party laboratory SGS, TUV, DNV, etc.